Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

Tval Banana Lavender Shea Bath Treat

I received a Tval Banana Lavender Shea Bath Treat as part of a Lush swap. When I saw the scent I thought, "What a weird combo. That can't possibly be good." I was pleasantly wrong. The smell is divine. It has a strong banana scent and the lavender is not overpowering. The two scents compliment each other well.

The bars are good for 1 or 2 baths and are made from shea butter. To use crumble 1/2 - 1 bar under running water. The bar did not color the water, but it made a lot of nice bubbles. I liked the Tval shea treat because it was moisurizing without making me or my tub greasy.

If you would like to try Tval shea bath treats in banana lavender or any other scent, they sell for $3.50 on their website http://tvalskincare.com/home.php. Their scent for the month of April is Daffodil. They offer free samples with all orders and free shipping on orders over $75. If you register with them they will email you a coupon for 15% off your first order.

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie