Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The internet

The internet has been down and maybe works for five minutes a day. I have to go to Steve's mom's house to use it.

There isn't too much exciting news to report. I am still on the job hunt. I have an interview today with an attorney's office, and there is a medical receptionist position and bank teller job I'm hoping to hear from as well. The job market is slow here. I know I will find something soon, but the amount of time it's taking is a bit discouraging.

School starts for me the 25th and I'm looking forward to getting back into that routine. I miss classes, and I look forward to making new friends here.

Steve and I finally got to the new Batman movie. It was pretty dark, but I was happy with the end results. Of course being a Batman fan, and knowing what happens next for some of the characters, some of the plot twists were not a surprise to me.

Luna is adjusting well. She has found her hiding places and has warmed up to Steve.

More later when something more exciting happens. I'm working on the rest of my roadtrip blogs and will post next time I get the internet for longer than a few minutes.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

This is my last year of school. I'm excited about that and a little scared at the same time :)

Whitney said...

You're still in school, right?? How much longer do you have??

Whitney said...

Wow! That's a lot of school. I would never be able to survive being in school that long.

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie