Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Update

I didn't realize it's been so long since I last updated. I finally found a job in my new town. I'm working at a clinic. It's fast paced and I'm never bored. I'm getting used to my hours - which are not the same every day. I like my job, but for now it's keeping me on my toes.

School is also keeping me busy. I am breezing through my math class. I hate my art history 1 class. It's online and the professor isn't very clear on what she is looking for. I'll get through it.

I haven't had time for much else We took the girls to the fair last weekend. They loved looking at the animals and the rides. I fell in love with a floppy earred bunny, but came to my sense and realized it's too darn hot here to keep a bunny.

I will try to write something more substantial when the dust settles.

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie