Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

As today is Thanksgiving, I would like to take a few moments to talk about some of the things that I am thankful for.

I am very thankful for my family. Without them, I would not be the person that I am today. I am grateful for all they have done for me, and for being there for me when I need them. I couldn't ask for a better family. Even with all of our weird quirks, we somehow make it work.

I am thankful for Steve. I am glad that after all this time, we are finally together, and that we work as a couple. I'm looking forward to many more years of happiness together.

I am thankful for my friends. Even though most of us are over 2300 miles apart, we still talk regularly and I still feel very close to them and appreciate them all.

I am thankful to have a job during a time when so many are without. I hope that things pick up in our economy soon.

Those are the things I am most thankful for, but I am also thankful for the little things: a roof over my head, food to eat, good books, happy little birds singing, and the little comforts in life.

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie