Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wyred On Wire

Back in August I won the contest hosted by W.O.W Are You Ready to Get Noticed. The prize was items from several etsy sellers, including the host, wyredonwire. Thank you Alicia for hosting the contest. And thank you to all the donors who contributed prizes.

The first item was contributed by .Hoyden Designs. It’s a whimsical hand painted pendant. I love the colors. Check out her shop. She has very reasonable prizes and lovely artwork.



Next is a hemp necklace from Love Peace And Dye. It’s not really my style, but I have a friend that it would be perfect for. She also makes neat hippie clothes and organic cat nip toys.



Third is this gorgeous handmade yellow purse made by Me Plus Molly. All of her bags are ultra feminine. She also makes cute little sachets.


Next is a gift certificate for handmade dog treats by Unique Treat Dog Bones. I don’t have a dog, so I gave the certificate to my boyfriend’s mom for her dog.

The prize donated by Joanna Goldman Designs is 5 super cute pins. Her shop also features postcards and scrabble tile pendants.

Weird Bug Lady contributed this adorable bumble bee bag. Her shop features all kinds of fun bug items.



Unique Xpression these great earrings. I love the color. They go perfectly with several of my outfits. The shop is also selling some cool handmade Christmas ornaments.




Alica offered a gift certificate to her shop. I used it to get these great earrings. They are so lovely. She has tons of great designs in her shop and at reasonable prices. Check out her shop.

She also threw in these earrings, flower hair pins and these polka dot hair pins.


Thank you again Alica for hosting the contest and thank you to all the donors.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Congrats on the win! You won some really cute stuff :)

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie