Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

November & December Book Log

November
76. "Perfume" by Patrick Suskind 255 pages
77. "Faefever" by Karen Marie Moning 314 pages
78. "What the Dickens?" by Gregory McGuire 295 pages
79. "Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code" by Eoin Colfer 446 pages

December
80. "Swallowing Darkness" by Laurell K. Hamilton 365 pages
81. "The Looking Glass Wars" by Frank Beddor 358 pages
82. "The Front" by Patricia Cornwell 180 pages
83. "Living Dead in Dallas" by Charlaine Harris 291 pages
84. "The Last Vampire" by Christopher Pike 193 pages
85. "The Last Vampire 2: Black Blood" by Christopher Pike 196 pages
86. "The Last Vampire 3: Red Dice" by Christopher Pike 193 pages
87. "The Last Vampire 4: Phantom" by Christopher Pike 179 pages
88. "The Last Vampire 5: Evil Thirst" by Christopher Pike 179 pages

I thought "Perfume" was a great book. I couldn't put it down. "What the Dickens?" was a cute story about a rogue toothfairy. This is by the author of "Wicked" and "The Other Stepsister." "Swallowing Darkness" is the latest in the Meredith Gentry series. It wasn't as good as past books, and the way it ended it seems like it is the last. "The Looking Glass Wars" is a fun spin on "Alice in Wonderland." I can't wait to read the rest in the series.

I decided at the end of the year that in 2009 I'm going to try to read all the books on my shelves and pass them on. I've decided to start with all my Christopher Pike books. Mostly because they are short and I was hoping to make 100 by the end of the year, but I didn't quite make it at 88. I'm very excited about some of the challenges I'm involved in for 2009.

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie