Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

New Books!

This weekend my boyfriend and I took a day-trip to Flagstaff to go to Bookmans. My boyfriend's mom raves about it, and I've been saving all my books up for a year. It was a nice trip, but out of the whole box I brought they only took about 8 books. I was a little disappointed about having to haul them back home but there is always Hastings and some of the privately owned used book stores.

One thing I did like about Bookmans is how much more I got for my used books than other bookstores offer. I was offered $9 in cash or $46.68 in store credit. Obviously, I took the store credit. And then when my books totaled $48, they gave me a discount and I didn't have to pay a dime out-of-pocket.

So, my new treasures are:

Skin Trade (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 17) by Laurell K. Hamilton

The Idiot Girls' Action-Adventure Club: True Tales from a Magnificent and Clumsy Life by Laurie Notaro

206 Bones: A Novel (Temperance Brennan Novels) by Kathy Reichs

A Million Little Pieces by James Frey

Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, No. 2) by Janet Evanovich

Three to Get Deadly (Stephanie Plum, No. 3) by Janet Evanovich

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie