Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

November and December Book Logs

November
60. "206 Bones" by Kathy Reichs 308 pages
61. "Chopping Spree" by Diane Mott Davidson 304 pages
62. "Skin Trade" by Laurell K. Hamilton 486 pages

December
63. "Life on the Color Line" by Gregory Howard Williams 285
64. "The Hollow" by Jessica Verday 515 pages
65. "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman 588 pages
66. "Three to Get Deadly" by Janet Evanovich 344 pages
67. "Girl Interrupted" by Susanna Kasysen 168 pages
68. "My Friend Leonard" by James Frey 357 pages
69. "Maus" by Art Spiegelman 159 pages
70. "Maus II" by Art Spiegelman 136 pages
71. "The Tao of Pooh" Benjamin Hoff 158 pages
72. "Deal Breaker" by Harlan Coben 343 pages

Diane Mott Davidson is a new author for me. She's a quick read and her books are fun. The newest Anita Blake book brings Edward and Olaf back into Anita's life. The story isn't as good as some of the older ones, but still a good read. I always love reading Kathy Reichs.

Had to read "Life on the Color Line" for school, but it was an interesting read. I love Janet Evanovich and she is also a new author for me this year. I love James Frey, even if his stories are possibly fabricated. The Maus graphic novels were a great read but very disturbing. Harlen Coben is also a new author to me and I love him! I will be reading more of him in the new year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie