Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Back to the Classics Challenge 2011

I'm taking part in the Back to the Classics Reading Challenge hosted by Sarah Reads too Much. The challenge ends in June 2011. I will update as I meat the goals.



The goals to complete:

1. A Banned Book
2. A Book with a Wartime Setting (can be any war)
3. A Pulitzer Prize (Fiction) Winner or Runner Up: a list can be found here
4. A Children's/Young Adult Classic
5. 19th Century Classic
6. 20th Century Classic
7. A Book you think should be considered a 21st Century Classic
8. Re-Read a book from your High School/College Classes

1 comment:

Sarah Reads Too Much said...

Thanks for joining in the Challenge!! I'll put up "update" posts on the 15th of each month, so we can see how we are all doing! Have fun!

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie