Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

In My Mailbox

 I have been reading Once Upon a Twilight blog for almost a year now.  Every week they do a post entitled "In My Mailbox" which is hosted at The Story Siren.  The purpose of the post was to give books recognition as neither blog can review every book that they read.  This week I'm giving it a try.

Over the weekend I hit up the half price day at Goodwill and scored some amazing books (23 for $17 and many of them hardback - some are for my stepdaughter so they won't be listed).

*The Host by Stephanie Meyers
*Bound by Light by Anna Windsor
*The Final Eclipse by Lynne Ewing
*My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler
*If You're Reading This It's Too Late by Pseudonymous Bosch
*Faerie Wars by Herbie Brennan
*Smashed: Story of a Drunken Girlhood by Koren Zailckas
*The Accidental Werewolf by Dakota Cassidy
*Stolen by Kelley Armstrong
*Nightime is My Time by Mary Higgins Clark
*Run for Your Life by James Patterson
*Little Bee by Chris Cleave
*Virals by Kathy Reichs
*The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud
*Inkspell by Cornelia Funke
*Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
*Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie