Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (8/8/11)



FINISHED:
"Early to Death, Early to Rise" by Kim Harrison
"Angelfire" by Courtney Allison Moulton
"Plum Lucky" by Janet Evanovich
"Captivate" by Carrie Jones
"Plum Spooky" by Janet Evanovich
"The Captive" by L.J. Smith
"The Five People You Meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom
"The Power" by L.J. Smith

CURRENTLY READING:
"Guadrian of the Gate" by Michelle Zink
"Entice" by Carrie Jones
"No Angel" by Jay Dobins
"Cloaked" by Alex Finn
"Shadow Souls" by L.J. Smith
"Flame of Surrender" by Rhiannon Paille

NEXT UP:
"Darkest Mercy" by Melissa Marr
"Spells" by Aprilynne Pike
"Origins" by L.J. Smith
"Torment" by Lauren Kate




2 comments:

Ibn Hanif said...

I recommend you to read the holy Quran. Because I believe it is the last message for humanity.

May you have all the best in both the worlds.

Best Wishes


Ibn Hanif

Makkah, Saudi Arabia

ebaker said...

I really liked Torment by Lauren Kate...I hope you like it! I need to read the first two of the need series before I can read captivate...I have both hopefully they are good : )
Erin

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie