Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

The Power by L.J. Smith

The Power (The Secret Circle, #3)The Power by L.J. Smith


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The Power is the final book in The Secret Circle series by L.J. Smith. With the support of the coven Cassie stands against enemies old and new. Black John seems to be one step ahead at all times. Is there a traitor in the coven? Portia and her brothers return in this stunning conclusion to hunt the members of the coven. Despite all of her struggles, Cassie becomes a stronger witch and in the end, defeats evil.

I love L.J. Smith's books now as much as I did in my preteens. They are fun, exciting, quick reads, and a nice way to wind down after a long day. The characters are likeable and we can all find something of ourselves in each of them.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

Chen Yan Chang said...

I loved THE SECRET CIRCLE trilogy by L.J. Smith! It's my favorite work of hers! I read it back in high school and can't wait for the TV show! I actually do hope that L.J. Smith can write more books to this series :)

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie