Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Review: Sleeping Roses by RaShelle Workman


Author's Description:  Sophie married into a lie.   
Sick of her dangerous marriage, Sophie leaves her husband, determined to start a new life. 

But her husband isn't going to let her go that easily. If he can't have her, no one can.

It's hunter versus hunted.






My Review:  Sleeping Roses is an adult novel by RaShelle Workman, the author of the young adult novel Exiled.  I had this book on my to-read list before I joined the tour and was really excited about the opportunity to read and review it.  For the last few days I've been trying to think of how to review it.  Let me just start with Wow!  This book has a major and unexpected twist.  I don't want to talk too much about it and give it away.  This is just one of those books you just have to read.  I love Sophie.  You find yourself really siding with her.  I'm not going to describe the male characters for fear of giving something away.  This book is a real page turner - and at times I was biting my nails in suspense...frustration...agony?  I had to find out what happened and could not put the book down until I did.   

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie