Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (#1)


I have decided to retire In My Mailbox and start fresh with Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme that serves as an oppertunity to showcase the books you've received in the last week. So without further ado - here is my first Stacking the Shelves post.  This is my list for the last several weeks since my last post:

For Review
Amateur Angel by Karri Thompson
Pretty Unlikely by Emily Hodson

Library
Changeling by Yasmine Galenorn

For My Kindle
Bite Me by Parker Blue
Twin Souls K.A. Poe
Unstrung by Neal Shusterman
Immortal by Gillian Shields

For Book Club
Bossy Pants by Tina Fey

From Half.com
Leviathan by Scott Westerfield
House of Dolls by Francesca Lia Block
Fool by Christopher Moore
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
Witches of East End by Melissa De La Cruz
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer

From Amazon
Firespell by Chloe Neill
Fury: A Memoir by Koren Zailckas
Dragon's Oath by P.C. & Kirsten Cast
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Red Glove by Holly Black
The Girl In the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross


What did you stock your shelves with this week?


No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie