Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

[Character Bio] Darah from My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M Cameron

 
(author’s note: The person who best resembles Darah is Carly Rae Jepsen.)
 
Name: Darah Hope Sewell
 
Age: 21
 
Birthday: July 4
 
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
 
Favorite Color: Dark purple
 
Childhood Ambition: To be a professional organizer
 
Favorite Food: Nachos
 
How would you spend your ideal Saturday night?
I should say going out and having a good time, shouldn’t I? I suppose that would be fun, but I’d probably say just being with my favorite people. Maybe going to a carnival or something. I love doing group things like that.
 
Favorite Movie: A Beautiful Mind
 
Favorite Song: Somebody To Love by Queen
 
How many tattoos do you have?
None. I’m not really into ink on my own skin. I don’t mind them on other people, though. *blushes*
 
Lightning Round
Night or Day?
Probably day. You can get more done in the daytime.
 
Sour or Sweet?
Sweet. Definitely.
 
City or Country?
I like the city better. There’s a much more orderly way of doing things. I like the streets an apartments that are all the same. I’ve always wanted to go to New York.
 
Fate or Luck?
Fate, probably. There is a natural order to things.
 
One thing no one else knows about you: If I had my way, I’d alphabetize my food in the refrigerator.
You know, like apples at the top and then with the zucchini on the bottom. But that’s crazy, right?
 
Quote: “Can I see some identification? How do we know you're not some random creep?”
 
Author Info:
 
Chelsea M. Cameron is a YA/NA writer from Maine. Lover of things random and ridiculous, Jane Austen/Charlotte and Emily Bronte Fangirl, red velvet cake enthusiast, obsessive tea drinker, vegetarian, former cheerleader and world's worst video gamer. When not writing, she enjoys watching infomercials, singing in the car and tweeting. She has a degree in journalism from the University of Maine, Orono that she promptly abandoned to write about the people in her own head. More often than not, these people turn out to be just as weird as she is.

She has two books out now, Nocturnal and Nightmare, the first and second books in the Noctalis Chronicles about a girl with a dying mother who meets an immortal boy. The third book, Numb will be out this August, and the fourth in the winter. Her other book, Whisper, about a girl who is alive, a boy who isn't and the complications that go along with their relationship, released June 16 and is the first in a trilogy.
Links :

My Favorite Mistake

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie