Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

Update - Reviews

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give an update, that now that I am finally done with school.....and not taking any additional classes any time soon, I am going to go back to reviewing regularly.  I am participating in NetGalley and Edelweiss reading challenges on Goodreads, to clean up my lists on both sites and get reviews out.  Also getting some new ones and trying to be more choosy with what I request.  Finally, I volunteer one day a week at the library, so that has been great for getting the scoop on books coming out. 

I'll be back soon with reviews on The Female of the Species, The Long Game, Burned, Smoked, The Rest of Us Just Live Here, It's All Your Fault, Wink Poppy Midnight, the Awakening of Sunshine Girl and Burn Baby Burn - just to name a few in the YA category in the YA category.

I've also got some mysteries, graphic novels, and non-fiction reviews to share.

See you soon!

Jenn

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie