Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




Kathryn at Book Date hosts IMWAYR, a place to  meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.

Finished Last Week


 I recently discovered this series while volunteering at the library.  I've been into graphic novels lately.  I find this series to be delightfully creepy.  In this installment, Courtney has begun attending a school for witches and wizards.  Will she finally make friends?


Currently Reading


 I owe a review on Netgalley/Edelweiss for this book.  I've been working on it for a while now - but only because I'm taking part in a team challenge on Goodreads and I have to keep switching books for something that will fit the challenge.

Up Next




 Reading this for the team challenge I referenced above.  Also it will help with another challenge to finish series that I've started.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie